Customer reviews online are playing an ever-increasing role in a company’s ability to build trust with their audience. If you have a business with an online presence you will find that the better your reputation and the more good reviews that you have will increase your bottom line and if you have too many poor reviews it could cost you everything. If you need help, consider getting SEO services Houston, Tx. The most important fact to be aware of is that when a person is satisfied they are less likely to make an effort to post a review but when they’re unsatisfied they are highly motivated to let everyone possible know about it.
To Put Things In Perspective Take A Look At These Statistics
1. Over 90% of all consumers check for and read online reviews.
2. Almost half of those who read a review online formulate an opinion after reading only 1 to 3 of the reviews posted.
3. One of the top factors used by consumers when judging a business is its star ratings.
4. Your search engine ranking is significantly impacted by your online reviews.
5. Most people today will make a search online to check reviews and star ratings before making any buying decision.
6. It’s imperative that you respond to your reviews.
If you’ve managed to get a good amount of reviews online for your business in places such as Foursquare, Yelp, Google and Facebook, then that’s an excellent start. But it’s necessary for you to continue making additional efforts. You need to begin to respond to reviews whether they’re good or bad and you need to learn how to respond to them in a way that encourages others to leave good reviews.
Online Review Management Is Key
Take a look at the video to see our recommendations on how exactly how you should respond to negative and positive reviews and how those responses can have a positive impact on your web presence. If you need help managing your online reputation then you should consider using SEO services Houston, Tx to help improve your business. You can call SEO Houston Pros or contact us for a free consultation to learn how you can control your online reputation.