4 Phases Of SEO For Local Business In Houston
Many business owners are still unaware of what SEO means. There’s a common belief that SEO refers to a set of tactics that can manipulate Google’s algorithm. No, it doesn’t work that way. If you want to see your company’s website on the first page of a search engine, you should not only adhere to the guidelines set by the search engine but also follow the best online marketing practices. Here’s a quick look at how Google works and what you can do to make your website rank higher:
- Research possible keywords that people may use to search for your products and services
- Onsite optimization to allow search engines to associate your website with respective keywords
- Improve your site’s speed and mobility across all devices
- Review business listing citations on the best data aggregators and online directories
- Postpositive reviews on your Google My Business page
- Post-keyword-rich content on your website
- Post links to other sites on your website to prove that your business is authoritative and valuable
Although these strategies may seem easy, they are difficult to implement. However, they give you an idea of what to do to rank higher in search engines. Given below are a few phrases that can improve your site’s visibility in search engines and increase the traffic to your website:
Phases Of Our SEO campaigns
Phase 1 – Onboarding & Site Assessment
In order to help our clients better, we first hold a meet where we discuss their customer demographics, metrics, competitors, goals, and the procedure to track new customer leads in the SEO campaigns. We also have a back-office team that collects data regarding logins on the website.
Next, we assess your site’s SEO and come up with a comprehensive report that includes the following:
- Keywords that we should target
- Average search volumes
- Current traffic volume and website rank
- Incorrect or duplicate citations on your site
- Optimize your website on Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, and Google My Business
- Assess how difficult the SEO campaign may get
- Make a list of 5 backlinks of your company’s competitors
- Set up a strategy for creating your website’s content
Once we complete this phase, we will provide a comprehensive report regarding the position of the website and what we need to improve its visibility in search engines.
Phase 2 – Onsite Optimization
Our next job is to optimize your website and its web pages that link to LinkedIn, Facebook, Yelp, and Google My Business. Optimizing the landing pages can improve the ranking of your website on search engines.
We also target each keyword that relates to different services that your company provides. With properly optimized landing pages, it becomes easier for us to create the content so that the targeted keywords can match with the search terms used by your audience. These small tweaks to the web pages are crucial, and they improve your site’s structure, thus ensuring that they impress the search engines.
In addition to optimizing web pages, we also optimize for conversions. This includes assessing the efficacy of the call to action phrases used throughout the website. If we feel that we need to improve those phrases, we will do the needful so that your audience can follow the instructions and convert into customers sooner than you expect.
Call us or contact us for any help you need with your SEO campaign! Visit our blog for more related articles on how to execute the best SEO in Houston! Click here for the second article of this series.