Using Keywords & Houston SEO To Create Cornerstone Content
Having a keyword strategy is a crucial part of search engine optimization. Keywords contain phrases and words your prospective market are searching for. Keywords help people find a business like yours.
Keywords are a bridge that links people to your services or products. The right keywords combined with high-quality content can make all the difference in the world. In fact, it can help land your company on the first page of Google.
Building A Keyword Strategy By Creating Content
When it comes to creating a keyword strategy, it’s easier said than done. Keywords you use should do three things. They should interest your customers, help you rank in the search engine results pages and reflect the message your brand wants to convey.
If your keywords are obscured, then not many people will find you. They also have to be somewhat popular, otherwise, you’ll be buried by your competitors. Above all else, your keywords have to be relevant to your content, which should clearly highlight what you are providing and what you want to rank in the results pages.
You have to choose the right industry related keywords. Think about what you want to accomplish when creating pages or articles. The key things to consider are:
- Broad and generic keywords that relate to your industry, such as the word contractor or architect.
- Keywords that relate to your service or product, which are specific words such as the kind of work you offer or the areas you specialize in.
- Keywords that promote your company or brand. Think of using the name of your company and key staff members who have won awards or the name of your company and projects it has completed.
- Use customer relevant keywords that focus on attracting buyers, such as taxes, school districts and the affordability of the regions you work in.
- Location specific keywords are designed to target those who want to build or need a local business that offers what you offer.
There is a lot of thinking that goes into creating content, keywords, and Houston SEO. However, it is worth the work because nothing beats a first-page listing on Google. If you want to get there, then your keywords have to be focused and industry-related keywords need to be used.
You only want to create and implement a keyword strategy that is relevant and actually works in your industry. Also, realize that what works for one industry will not always work for a completely different industry. Don’t make the mistake of thinking the opposite.
Do you want to learn more about creating keyword strategies that work? Of course, you do, which is why you should contact us today. We will be more than happy to help you choose keywords that can be used to create quality and cornerstone content that stands a good chance of ranking on the first page of Google.
Give us a call for more information!
Leave a Reply