Perhaps you have heard talk about using social media to garner mortgage leads. Maybe you scour the social media accounts of others in the industry to learn what they do to achieve marketing success. Sales funnels can be great for meeting revenue objectives, but the following paragraphs will concentrate on using social media as a means to secure strong leads. A sales funnel is a way to describe how an enterprise helps guide a customer toward a purchase decision. From the first bite through the final sale (or mortgage lead conversion), sales funnels are useful methods for bringing in new clients.
Start working to generate broader awareness of your enterprise, what you have to offer and what sets you apart from the competition. Go for as many facets as you wish, but it is worth noting that it may be better to hone in on a small number and perfect them instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, but master of none.
A. Natural Social Media Techniques
- Start taking part in LinkedIn and Facebook groups as well as Twitter-based chats.
- Make routine shares of blog posts on social media, making certain that the content is useful and appealing to the desired buying audience.
- Utilize visual elements including GIFs, charts, infographics and the like that offer helpful mortgage tips.
- Use strong hashtags in conjunction with postings, possibly using a free tool to help select them.
- Produce video clips for use on social media and YouTube.
B. Pay-To-Play Methods
Paid Advertising options include paid placements on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
It is also worth collaborating with influences to spark interest and get messages to larger audience groups.
Second Step: Engagement And Visibility Work
Boost and maintain a visible presence by utilizing the aforementioned methods and then adding in a couple of those that follow. There is no substitute for engagement, regardless of your potential customer’s current stage in the decision process. The techniques below will help drive them forward to the next one.
A. Methods Of An Organic Nature
- Engage in sharing of “insider” posts that describe the home loan process and your specific business.
- Try sharing actual client testimonials and positive reviews.
- Utilize images of real clients and their new homes.
- Make use of live video exchanges in which questions are answered.
- Provide a complimentary guidebook to those who provide an email address that can be used in a subsequent marketing initiative.
- Make an offer of a no-cost educational course on mortgages to those who give an email address.
- Host a timely and topical Twitter chat.
B. Paid Options
Make use of remarketing advertisements on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook designed to show your competitive advantage and availability.
Develop Messenger ads.
Work with a digital influencer on sponsored content and social media postings to advance engagement efforts.
Third Step: Converting Leads Into Mortgage Success
Here we have the last stage in converting a prospect into a customer. This is a point at which multiple contacts have been made, your business has been explained and trust has been developed about the services you provide. Now is when a prospect becomes ready to get in touch, and it is important to give them a pathway to do just that.
A. Organically-Based Techniques
- Send social media visitors to the landing page by using a “apply now” or “quick quote” option.
- For those who utilize the above lead capture options, make prompt contact and place them on the email marketing list.
- Urge phone contact by placing a relevant Facebook post.
- Let Instagram viewers known that instant contact can be made by utilizing the “call” option on the company profile.
B. Paid Methods
Make use of remarketing advertisements on social media that include strong calls to action that send prospects to the mortgage loan landing page that includes a lead capture or online lending application.
That about covers it! According to the Houston SEO expert that business owners trust, following these steps can help you produce a winning lead funnel via social media. For more information on SEO Houston Pros and the services we provide, contact us by giving us a call today.