Reasons Why You Should Probably Fire Your SEO Agency In Houston
Advantages To Staying With Your SEO Digital Marketing Agency
- True potential – Being with an SEO Houston agency for a couple of months isn’t really enough time to see everything that they can offer you. A flawed or bad initial strategic plan can potentially be grounds for having a new strategy session, instead of completely abandoning the agency.
- Brand familiarity – The agency is familiar with your brand. Having to teach the standards of your brand to a new agency is going to require a large upfront investment of both money & time.
- History and data – The new agency might be doomed to make the same mistakes if it is blind to your history and metric information.
- If you are working with the top-rated Digital Marketing Agency in the nation ie SEO Houston Pros, that means you are getting amazing results already.
Problems With SEO Results
- Timing – Keep in mind that search engine optimization is a long-term strategy. Therefore, during the first few months, you shouldn’t expect any meaningful results. However, if it has been six months or even longer and the campaign is still not providing you with anything valuable, that could be a sign that you have an ineffective strategy.
- Type of results – You might be dissatisfied as well is you don’t see your campaign providing you with the kind of results that you wanted. For several queries, you may have number one rankings, but it isn’t giving you any organic traffic. That might mean that your priorities are misaligned between your agency and you.
- Responsive Actions – Does your agency admit that your campaign should perform better, and have strategic change suggestions to get things to improve? Or are they using the same ineffective tactics over and over again?
- If your agency or firm doesn’t do content marketing, definitely fire them. Don’t waste time thinking about it.
Communication Problems With Your Current SEO Company
- Another thing that could be happening is you and your agency might be having communication problems:
- Unresponsiveness. A big red flag is untimely responses or gaps in communication.
- Lack of clarity. When you don’t understand something, then that problem must be addressed and solved.
- Lack of transparency. If results are promised by your SEO agency without them telling you what is occurring behind the scenes, that can potentially be a red flag to watch out for.
- Misleading conversations. If you are receiving many empty promises, or your account reps mislead you at all, then that can be signs of intentional lying, apathy, disorganization, or all three.
- Reporting. It may be time to find a new agency if you don’t get suitable information in this area.
Competitive Threats Between Different SEO Service Providers In Houston
Even if you and your existing agency have a decent relationship, you might still think that it’s time for you to fire them if there are any discrepancies between them and other potential agency alternatives:
- Service discrepancies – Another agency might offer more thorough or modern services. It doesn’t make any sense to stay with an agency that doesn’t meet your needs any longer.
- Pricing discrepancies – Many digital marketing agencies offer different price packages with similar if not the same products. Make sure to pick one that is charging according to your budget. Keep in mind that the agency that is charging a little bit more may provide better results.
- A better fit emerges – You could come in contact with an SEO agency that has everything you are looking for in an agency. If this happens you should definitely consider.
Sometimes, an agency will fit better with your brand than another. It could be a combination of personnel, industry focus, services, and price. Whatever it happens to be, it is always worth exploring upgrades. If you are experiencing any of the signs discussed in this article, then it may be time for you to consider firing your SEO agency. If that is the direction you are leaning in, then be sure to check out your contract. There might be language in it that requires you to provide advance notice to the agency or might preclude you from ending the partnership prematurely without incurring a financial penalty. If you decide it is time to find an agency that will provide you with better results and takes the time to pay attention to your specific company, look no further. SEO Houston Pros are a great team of experienced digital marketers that have been named the best SEO company in Houston, time and time again.